Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Monday, February 2, 2015
We had great fun playing the game and pupils didn't have any problems with matching animals to their descriptions.
Please check the "Sea animals" page (above) to watch our work and add yours :)
I think that pupils may draw new examples and write their short descriptions.
Sunday, January 25, 2015
- Which animal has a big shell on his back, a tail, and four slippers to swim with?
- Which animal has lots of arms called tentacles?
- Which animal is the biggest animal and breaths above water using a blowhole?
- Which animal has a shell on his body for protection, has two claws, and many legs?
- Which animal breaths under water, has fins and comes in different colours?
- Which animal is very smart and friendly, and breaths above the water with a blowhole?
If you want to find the answer, press the arrow in the picture below :)